Data Protection Notice
This Notice is addressed to all visitors of this website of the Hellenic Parliament and includes information as to how personal data may be handled through the Website.
The following terms are used:
“Personal Data” is information relating to an individual. Data is consid-ered personal, if the person ("data subject") it concerns can be identified, di-rectly or indirectly (such as name and surname, postal or email address, con-tact details etc.).
- “Data Processing” is the collection of Personal Data as well as any other activity involving such data e.g. the registration, organisation, storage, al-teration, search, disclosure, erasure or destruction etc.
- “Data Controller” means the person or legal entity, public authority or other organisation which -alone or jointly with others- decides the purpose and means of the Processing and bears the responsibility arising thereof towards the data subjects.
- “Data logs”: Electronic files of movement on the Website which are rec-orded on the application servers which the Hellenic Parliament uses for the function of the Website.
- “Cookies”: Small files of data in the form of text which the Website uses and which are stored on the electronic device which you use for accessing the internet and the Website (pc, mobile, tablet etc.), in respect of which you can find detailed information here.
- “Platform”: The electronic system of registering information at the secure address https://www.hellenicparliament.gr/contact which you can use in case you wish to contact the Hellenic Parliament, clicking on the link “Con-tact” on the Website.
The Controller of Personal Data processed via the Website is the Hellenic Parliament (Megaro Voulis GR-10021, Athens, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call center: +30 210 3707000; email@example.com, tel.: +30 210 37….).
Personal data which are collected automatically
The Hellenic Parliament does not directly collect your personal information via the Website, but only the anonymous technical identifiers which are col-lected by all websites internationally, such as your IP address, your browser, the operating system and the web service providers which you use, the web-sites and Website links which you choοse etc.
The above information constitutes Data logs which are registered automati-cally on the Website servers, except for the IP address. The above infor-mation could exceptionally lead to your identification, but only if the dan-ger of unauthorised use of the Website arises.
Purposes and legal basis for the Processing
The aforementioned data are collected and processed for as long as necessary for the proper function and safety of the Website and in general for the purposes of the European Conference of Presidents of Parliament, in the context of exercising the public authority vested in the Hellenic Parliament by the Constitution and the legislation in force (art. 6.1.e GDPR).
Any Personal Data that may be supplied by any visitor for the purposes of contacting the Hellenic Parliament (name, contact details, content of the communication) and which you yourself will insert on the Platform, will be processed only on the basis of your consent (art. 6.1.a GDPR), as specifically stated in the relevant information which can be found on the Platform.
The Website uses “Essential” cookies that are necessary for its operation (art. 6.1.e GDPR). The Hellenic Parliament does not collect or otherwise process any information from specific cookies which are not essential for the function of the Website (non-obligatory cookies) unless you agree to install them i.e. by providing your consent (art. 6.1.a GDPR) as specifically stated here
Personal data will only be processed by the Hellenic Parliament and will not be transferred to any third parties.
Third party links & Social Media
The Website includes links to social media and other websites controlled by other Data Controllers. The Hellenic Parliament bears no responsibility for such processing.
Your rights and how to exercise them
You can at any time send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to be informed as to whether the Hellenic Parliament processes your personal data via the Website and if that is the case to request the correction, change, deletion or limitation of the Processing in accordance with the legislation in force.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (https://www.dpa.gr/, Kifissias Av. 1-3, 11523 Αmbelokipi, tel.: +30 210 6475600 ).